Sunday, January 25, 2015

Goodies!

Shout out to Texas Instruments for sending me a TI-84 Plus C graphing calculator last month. Thank you! (Apologizes on being late about it.)

My first graphing calculator was a TI-81, which I still have and it's working. I think I currently have four of the TI-84 family (83+ Silver, 84+, and two 84 color editions).

My Amazon order came in last week: "Mathematical Astronomy Morsels" by Jean Meeus. It can shrink wrapped, which is nice. I found out that Meeus calculated how long the Age of Pisces was going to last (until 2597). Here, the definition of age is determined the placement of the vernal equinox.

Thanks Agena Astroproducts for quick delivery.


Just wanted to show you some of the goodies.

Eddie



This blog is property of Edward Shore. 2015

Casio fx-9750GIII and fx-CG 50: Playing Games with the Probability Simulation Mode

Casio fx-9750GIII and fx-CG 50: Playing Games with the Probability Simulation Mode The Probability Simulation add-in has six type...