HP Prime Programming Tutorial is now available
The HP Prime Programming tutorial is a set of twelve tutorials designed to get up and running on HP’s PPL programming language. Knowledge of the programming language will help you take your HP Prime further. The topics covered are:
1. Help Key, Local Variables, RETURN command
2. Message box, IF-THEN-ELSE structure, FOR loop
3. WHILE loop, REPEAT loop, Detecting key presses
4. CHOOSE command (providing a pop-up menu), CASE structure
5. Colors, Switching Apps
7. Drawing Graphics, Cartesian vs Pixel Coordinates
8. Drawing Lines, Polygons, Arcs, Circles
9. Numerical Calculus
10. Using App Functions in Programs
11. Drawing and using a soft menu
12. Creating custom apps
Firmware Version 13441
Download the PDF file here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=184JoIhaaOXoEEyfdrY-nOdCVppQ3L9sU
A little history
If you want to look at my original tutorial series that posted during October through December 2013, the first of the series is here: https://edspi31415.blogspot.com/2013/10/hp-prime-programming-tutorial-1-local.html
However, the HP Prime’s firmware had a lot of updates since then. And the PDF file has more topics and is up to date.
On the date of this entry, this blog is one week away from its 7th Anniversary. This blog’s “birthday” is April 11. I want to thank you all for your support and compliments, this is labor of love for.
All original content copyright, © 2011-2018. Edward Shore. Unauthorized use and/or unauthorized distribution for commercial purposes without express and written permission from the author is strictly prohibited. This blog entry may be distributed for noncommercial purposes, provided that full credit is given to the author. Please contact the author if you have questions.